The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 20

Look how they changed my poor and cute boy... oh puberty how could you!... he was a little angel and now is a brat!

clete's tsundere attitude is definitely beginning to irritate me as time goes by. i don’t like characters who have it in general, but the art is good & the plot is decent so i can’t help but read it. i wished clete was his mother figure rather than his romance option since she practically raises him, but hey manhwa has a thing for children growing up and getting romantically involved with a parental figure bc it’s not off putting or anything. but she should also understand that if tita doesn’t want to be ruler she shouldn’t force him. she hasn’t exactly been nurturing him and doesn’t really acknowledge him positively unless he’s had a near death experience or done something special for her, so her calling his dream to be a butler stupid was uncalled for. may or may not drop it until it’s 50+ chapters in since i can already smell the miscommunications and mc's tsundere attitude causing problems in the future.

Thank you so much A Parody Scans for gracing us another manhwa to read during holiday season. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Tita... "tita" is basically "aunty" in my language
Heh... now aunty is suffering from puberty, a phase where no one understands him xD ty for the updates

The comments on these type of mangas always make me feel really weird, especially this one. I’m not getting weird vibes from the characters and I still don’t think Tita is her love interest. Seems like more of a big sis/little brother relationship to me, and heck he could totally have a crush on her but I hope it ends at just that. Shipping them is weird.
Thank you so much for the chapters tho! This series is really cute and funny so far❤️

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me~

Really not digging the pseudo-mother turned crush that it's going for, but I'm staying for the pretty MC. Don't think I'll ever be tired of protags who look more like a villainess ❤ I need me some Otome game MCs like that.

*Check tags*
YESS NO INCESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT,please ice witch,end up with the butler or the gray wolf dude

Group Leader
TEeNagE REbelLioN!!!!!

I can relate with MC, preteens are........... well, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread