The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 20

@homeworkChan it's not labelled incest because they're not blood related

but

I looked into spoilers and the kid is the ML... the whole "conflict" of the story is that Clete views him as someone she raised and he has to get her to look at him like a love interest. I think it's messed up so I'm dropping

He probably wants to be a butler so he can stay with her and Edmund forever. He's just picked up Celeste's tsundere tendencies and can't express his feelings properly

Pg. 8
S5mQc66.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man I remember my chuni days where all sentences I wrote were sooo trying hard to be complicated like taken each synonymous word from a thesaurus

Aw that poor kid is clearly feeling insecured and would need an assurance from time to time. After all, his own father abandoned him so whats stopping his guardian who isnt even related to him, to do the same? That was his ever present fear.. and now he is trying so hard to be acknowledged by her, to be of use to her, in hope that she wont end up abandoning him too 😭😭😭 no wonder he wants to be her butler now, so he has reason to stay by her side 😭😭😭 and when she outright rejected the idea, it felt to him like he was rejecting the idea of him staying by her side.. ugh how can she be so dense?!

@MMagni

I kind of got that when I saw that at the end of each chapter, there's an image of an adult Tita with Clete.

I'm just bracing myself for it. I'm used to this kind of development after all the manhwa I read. 😂 But yeah, I understand it might not sit well with other people.

He’s just having hard time expressing himself and his going through a teenager rebellion phase can’t relate- 😂

I have a huge feeling that this is going for the route where they become lovers in the future, but it's super weird knowing she raised him. It's like grooming, but like, accidental (because she didnt raise him to become her lover).

Users who are viewing this thread