The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 21

OMG the edgey middle schooler phase 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I got goose bumps since my sister is in that phase LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🤧😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nep

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P Tita.

Welcome to the darkest era of your life, where your Chuuni was promptly shot down by your foster mother/future wife. You will never live it down and even cringe from beyond the grave at the mention of this incident.

@melle I still have this "you don't understand me" phase every time someone gives me "sneezing tips" (drink less cold water, don't blow your nose too hard, etc) where I (who have sinusitis) promptly shut down their advices as BS. Not so chuuni-dramatic though ._.

Does that count? ;_;

So much fluff! This is just so cute and funny at the same time. Thank you so much for this chapter. Looking forward to more fluff.

Supporter
Snow has been putting up with his "edgy" phase a lot more that the other two, he's earned that face

@Thanatos13H Have a cookie for that perfect emote 😆

awww boy, just call her mom already. also that wolf face at the end there made me lol XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep Oh god, stop reminding me this novel is gonna marry these two. I'm enjoying the mother/son dynamic, but the idea that they'll fuck is gross af. I'll have to drop it then, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I still can

She did him dirty exposing his concept like that! 😂🤣 Let the boy have his emo chuuni phase in peace

Double-page supporter
Tita, my edgy boi. I'm getting flashbacks to my 13 year old self and I need it to stop. Let's age Tita up faster please, for my own sake and embarrassment, lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love the dynamic of the three of them xd They are a real family!

🤣😆this is just..love it.. and I love Edmund, how is he able to handle these two?!😅

Users who are viewing this thread