The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 21

@412001 I didn't know this word either, it doesn't exist in my language, so I searched on Google:
Chūnibyō is a colloquial Japanese term typically used to describe early teens who have delusions of grandeur, who so desperately want to stand out that they have convinced themselves they have hidden knowledge or secret powers.
So I think chuuni is a kind of diminutive of the word !

damn... my chuuni years was like 20 years ago...
suck it up, Tita. We've been through this phase xD

@412001 a chuuni, complete word "Chuunibyou" ( 中二病; Chūnibyō ), is a Japanese slang term which roughly translates to "Middle School 2nd Year Syndrome". People with chuunibyou either act like a know-it-all adult and look down on real ones, or believe they have special powers unlike others. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chuunibyou

@Imperfectinfinity
Why do I randomly get chapters that are 80% just a blank image file? It is never consistent with what story or scanlator it is, but if it happens that chapter is permanently broken for me. Does anyone ever run into this?
I run into something like that sometimes. It happens when they upload the entire chapter as one image, so it becomes too big to render properly or something. Downscaling or right click -> save image is the work-around I use.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the only kid that didn't go through that phase
maybe it's not too late though, just gotta start watching death note
at 13 I was still watching magical girls lmao

Not the way she came for Tita's throat,, bruh i'm CRYINGGG. like, i realized he was being middle-school-edgy from the last chapter but i didn't expect her to call him out to his FACE

@LeRyzz haha😂 it's okay. (i was searching with the wrong spelling and it just kept on showing me beautiful chunnis😂)

@Hastur2
Thanks for the suggestion. I had to slowly scroll through the chapter to make sure I got a copy of each image because I couldn't tell where one started and the other began, but I was eventually able to read the whole chapter. It was an annoying hassle, but the workaround worked.

Users who are viewing this thread