The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 25

I wonder if she'll bring in the real "protagonist" (Ophelia) later or if they'll conquer Devita by themselves -- gonna be interesting

And @MurakamiChiaki For real it is lol. Like the cover art (the one with her and him as an adult) was pretty much a dead giveaway to how this was gonna end...and the romance tag...and the fact that it follows the same trope of ML falling in love with the MC instead of the protagonist

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!♡

"I hope it won't turn into romance between tita and mc" "they are like mother and baby" blablablaa
LOL what's wrong with you all?? You saw the adult ver. cover didn't you? and the tag? yet still drown yourself into your denial lake shit and keep reading.., its so funny... I bet y'all gonna drop it instantly when you see him confessing his feeling toward mc lmao. Just go read some other manhwa instead kids

ugh if only this would be a fluffy mother-son manhwa this would've been perfect I guess I still find it weird that tita will be the ml

"just drop it" yeah yeah i hear you, im dropping it when (or if, HOPEFULLY.) it becomes a romance between them. im just enjoying these moments first 🙄💔
anyways, can someone recommend me any fluff like mom-son manhwa or manga?

I really like manhwa with parent child relationship (at least this manwha currently have that vibe) or like cinderela one, please recommend me similar thing if you know some.

Tita is such a baby

ahhhh i love them.

p.s. If y’all find the ship weird, just read something else? why force yourself to read something “icky”? couldn’t be me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread