The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 26

i was going to say thank you for the chapter, and that i hadjust been thinking about this so i was glad it updated, but i am no longer thankful. tita what the fuck dont kiss your mom when you're 12 ik she's not your mom and you dont see her as one but dont kiss your sleeping mom to spit in her mouth tita stop why would you do this you dumb bitch i hope you transfer that moon demon over to her or sth for you to learn your damn lesson jesus christ tita

thanks for the chapter anyway the sfx were nice and translation good as always i need to brush my teeth bye

i feel like my pfp

This is my third time seeing that potion/medicine move in a manga, but my first time seeing the fl giving a proper response to it

Double-page supporter
It's not going to be what we're expecting. It's gonna be disgusting. He's going to throw it up into her mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Tita, that's forbidden love!!

Doctors can't love their patients!

Don't worry the kiss won't happen. She reacts before it happens and even scolds Tita for trying.

Just cause you aren’t related by blood doesn’t lessen the creep factor. She practically raised you and might as well be your mother.

Users who are viewing this thread