The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 28

Y'all need to calm down. This is just a comic and if y'all haven't read your share of transmigrated/isekai/villainess comics, then I can't help you. I am here just for the ride.

And you can't say she's groomed him. She's done nothing to manipulate him to thinking she's the only one he can depend on, that he can't live without her, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. She only has tried to "manipulate" him into being a better person so she doesn't get kill. Last thing she wants is to be a pedo-ice queen.

I hope it doesn't go into them together but seems like it will with the typical webtoon formula.

Wash it Tita! Wash the sinful thoughts away! That's your mom now!

He needs to meet other children close to his age.

Even if she practically raised him, they never had a mother/son relationship lol....
Guess it's a high likelihood when the kid only has one female in a large vicinity to even think these impure thoughts about! A beautiful one at that.
Though the whole close proximity together during rearing phenomena to eliminate any of those feelings didn't seem to happen.

Dex-chan lover
In fairness she’s the only woman he knows but that doesn’t make it any less weird. At least they aren’t related by blood.

Everyone be complaining in this comment section, but it's already implied (it's based on an existing webnovel...) they're going to have that kind of relationship in the future... just stop reading if you dont like where it's going. The authors aren't gonna be changing the narrative. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really, I need Tita stop calling her "Your Majesty" and start calling her "Mom", then everything that follows will have all the ?????? feeling that the author didn't have and it will be GLORIOUS

Nope... I dont like it X

He's her baby... bring in a cute girlfriend for him and a father figure that the queen can fall in love with.

Why the author got to make it wierd??

If washing "impure thoughts" would dissappear by doing that kind of method, I'll need an ocean 🤣🤣🤣 gosh 😅😝

i’m cringing too guys but u knew who the ml was from the jump so stop complaining u weirdo. u knew u would hate it so why are u still here, y do that to yourself?

Dex-chan lover
Guys cringing at the possibility of MC hooking up with the kid are merely pretending.
They knew exactly what they were signing up for when they read a comic with a romance tag and no other male characters in sight.

Though how they are going to dance around the fact that MC is seemingly immortal I am not entirely sure.

To be fair who wouldn't want to hug the adoptive supportive mother that literally almost died for you twice. the boi doesn't know the distinction between familial love and other kinds so it's not quite past the point of no return

Users who are viewing this thread