The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 29

Aww poor her majesty. Tita needs time to figure things out 😂😂 The way Tita is fine having tea with Edmund but not making eye contact with jer majesty.

Also, he looks so grown up in this chapter 😭

Tita and puberty.............
he's 13 so physical puberty might take another few years but dang that emotional puberty is taking its toll lul
not to mention all the adults around him are virgins xD

Dex-chan lover
Teenagers. Never was there a more aggravating species of human than those know as teens.

Fed-Kun's army
I alawys find puberty in webtoon and manga really annoying. All teenagers should just be kept in ice cages until they are adult.

Double-page supporter
For the love of everything good in this world, can someone tell me if she and Tita are endgame?

Welp I know he's curious but shouldn't he also read the love of parental looks like?? Like this is so forceful I can't help but cringe

Double-page supporter
Ffs she's getting pretier... My heart...

Double-page supporter
". . . your majesty, I'm almost 60 years older than him"
"I'm 400 years older."

For some reason I cackled hard at that comeback.

I'm just trying to make up excuses for own mental state, but I'm just glad they never referred to each other as mother and son. I'm just going to pretend like she was just his benefactor, even though she literally raised him since he was 7. If they first met when he was 13 or so, that would make it at least somewhat acceptable. This is just PAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread