The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 3

Omgg i was doubting it but the last pannel.... IS HE THE ML ? She raised him though 😭

I'm loving it?!?!?! It's actually adorable???? 🥰🥰🥰🥰 my heart!!!

Aggregator gang
Well I know why
Because its still kidnapping, he still lived an awful life and he realized that after he went to normal. The queen’s affection/love for him doesn’t matter if you compare it to her actions. Remember mother Gothel from Tangled? She loved Rapuzel’s hair so she kidnapped her and tried to manipulate her. Remember yandere stories? They could kidnap their crush and though she loved him, her actions aren’t justifiable. Of course you would want to kill someone who put you through such torture in life and took you away from your loved ones. Pity? Who has time to think about that whiling taking revenge? Maybe a conscience but not pity
Comparing her to the queen in the book is unfair, she maybe scary and lonely she is completely different then that awful queen. Also she has Edmund or whatever his name is

Edit: i keep getting confused over conscience and conscious

Ya'll, 😀I know some ppl tried shipping them, when Tita is old enough 😂 cuz I did👀.......
welp, anyways.... Can anybody tell me, if there's a partner for our queen? She's a duchess right? So, where's her Duke? I mean like, did she even married? I hope she have one tho, u know... To have romance mixed in here? 🤔

Wow Tita has a high EQ it seems.
Still cute but wondering if he's the Ml with that chapter and the little bits here and there (cover and credits). The age gape is peculiar (Saw worse anyway *shrugs* As long as the person is old/mature enough) but the most concerning part is that she's raising him. XD He baby atm. Could be "grooming" if her aim was to mary him or or anything malicious.

Imma switch my brain me think (⊙︿⊙)

Thanks for your work~

Dex-chan lover
I really like the dynamic between celeste and her butler. The current celeste has existed for 200 years, so the one the butler loved and has served is truly her, not the original celeste. I wonder if the butler settled down with another.... or if..... 👀 his heart still...?

I kinda ship her with Edmund the butler. Weird, I know. Just really love their banter.

You know what his name is Kyle now(at least to me) I just can't take his name "Tita" seriously.

All this time I thought she was the real mom lol would've made more sense to me if she were

The story she read the boy feels really familiar. It's reminding me a lot of this one Reader's Digest DVD I watched as a kid. I think it was a collection of animated fairy tales (or maybe they were originals? Idk), and I'm sure one of them had that same plot. I don't really remember too well though. Shoot, what was the name of that anyways?

@ochredog it’s a version of the snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen. It’s not a super widespread fairytale but it has been adapted before. It was the original inspiration for Frozen

not sure if anyone else feels heartbroken when they think about her living for so long/being immortal. Her butler used to be young and had a crush on her but now he's old and grey .... Reminds me of 'The Pale Horse'

Users who are viewing this thread