The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

*sigh* here we go again with the grooming comments... christ...

Aight, if this is grooming, care to cite concrete evidences in the manhwa? If you can’t then it’s probably not grooming :))

If you find it weird, that’s fine, but dont accuse a story of being grooming when it’s not. Idk if we’re reading the same manhwa bc never did she state she wanted to raise him with sexual intentions. There’s no such thing as unintentional grooming, grooming is intentional. A simple google search will tell you that.

So tell me, none of you ever had a crush on an adult when you where young (a teacher, a cool neighbor?)

As of now, the witch has - 100 love interest in the ML except for familial love. The ML is hitting puberty and is confused about what love is.

This is just pretty hilarious. And honestly I wouldn't really see the witch as motherly. She tries really hard, but she is by no means a classical mother figure (from my point of view) She's a weirdo just like everybody else in this story so far.
I don't know what to think about the possibility of them ending up together. I want to see the story progress first.

@hyksos and @amaibatate 👏👏👏

Honestly, I don't get why everyone keeps talking about it. If you don't like it, MOVE ON.
You don't have to make a comment about how it's grooming when ITS CLEARLY NOT. SHE DOESNT SEE HIM ROMANTICALLY AND HES DEVELOPING A ONE-SIDED CRUSH ON HER.

FUN FACT: APPARENTLY MEN CHOOSE THEIR PARTNER BASED ON THEIR MOTHER. ACTUALLY, A PSYCHOLOGIST ONCE SAID THAT BOYS HAVE BORDERLINE ROMANTIC LOVE FOR THEIR MOTHER.

However, SHE IS NOT HIS MOTHER!!!
HE MET WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG KID, BUT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE IS LIVING IN YHW CARE OF THIS WOMAN. SHE DOESNT SHOW HIM MOTHERLY AFFECTION AS A MOTHER WOULD. THEY DONT HAVE A MOTHER-CHILD RELATIONSHIP.

AND ITS NOT GROOMING FFS. SHE DOESNT EVEN SEE HIM THAT WAY.

ILL BET MY SOCKS THAT HES GOING TO LEAVE AS A KID FOR A LONG TIME AND REAPPEAR AS AN ADULT AND WILL CONFESS TO HER THEN.

AND SHES SO OLD, AGE IS RELATIVE. HER BUTLER HAD A CRUSH ON HER AS A KID AND NOW HES OLD.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk

i really want rapelle to be cite’s lover idk I think they are cute together
if it was tita it will be weird tbh

I think I know why he grew up the way he did
I’m guessing they are making him believe that that is love and he grows up believing that he loves her

It would be such a great story if the author didn't decide to make it romance... You know in a lot of stories like this when they bring parenting that are really heart-warming, the parent(s) are at least responsible for their children, but here? The MC clearly don't know how to raise a child or teenager, she just messed up thinking that the dog will replace friends.
Her ignorance even made the child that is like her son fell in love with her.
And whose fault is that? Of course the authors who decides to write characters like that. The story had potential but they just ehhhhh... It's not even worth commenting

am weirded out by the son falling in love (even though its one-sided) so i'll be dropping this but if thats your thing feel free to read
all in all it was rather wholesome (and still is.) but im still weirded out
thats just my opinion tho i wont stop u from reading :]

My, my... Baby boy is growing up so fast!
Some people seems to see that as a mother and son relationship. But she might see him grow old and die from old age and still be young... So...
Maybe unconsciously the Twilight stories had an effect on my vision but I don't find the potential relationship as completely unbearable. As long as he doesn't try to seduce her before he is an adult.

Omg the birds and the bees 😂😂😂 I’m dying! Love it! Thank you so much for translating! Your translations are always such a delight ❤️

This is really a good manhwa and honestly people really need to calm down.. no need to be hostile to the manhwa :'3. If you want a wholesome parents-child/family oriented type of story i suggest
1. I’m Only a Stepmother, but My Daughter is Just so Cute!(novel)
2. I Raised A Black Dragon(novel) and the 2 leads basicly parent with dragonchild
3. Daughter of the Emperor
4. Youngest Princess
5. I was born as the Demon Lord's daughter
6. Royal chef Lady
7. Daughter of the Archmage
8. A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom
9. Lady Baby
10. I Was Just an Ordinary Lady
11. The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter
12. Princess In The Rough
Well the first two are yet to have manhwa but for the rest you can read on kakaopage (there're already official translation in bahasa).
So... Yeah. I respect everybody opinion. If you don't like it, it's totally okay! Maybe this manhwa is not for you and there're many stories you can find out there.
Sorry for my english :'3
I hope my comment will help you! Thankyou for reading my ass long coment!

@ash003 I enjoyed your TED talk very much, ahahaha.

I completely agree. I also don't understand the people who are disappointed and upset that Tita is the ML, it was obvious, at least to me, from the first chapter. Idk, maybe it wasn't that obvious, but from the cover and the pictures the translating group uses (grown up Tita and Cite side by side) PLUS the tag of romance, I think otherwise.

I also think that he will disappear and come back when he's older, or something to that degree.

I’ve just started reading this story but it’s pretty obvious just from the cover, summary and tropes who the ML will probably be. This is not like Usagi Drop 2.0 or some other isekai novels where the rug is pulled and the seemly wholesome daughter/father dynamic transforms into a father marries his daughter. So even though I understand people being upset over this manhwa it was pretty clear from the beginning.

Group Leader
As a Filipino, I just can't read the kid's nickname without thinking he's being called an auntie by everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread