The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

Buggiest loading out of any manga on the site. I hope it gets fixed soon so I can continue reading. I cannot load past chapter 13 though.

hey uh... i’m only in the middle of this manhwa but uhh... um... this isn’t gonna be one of those
where the kid and their parent figure... end up together... romantically........... right...?

I really like this so far thank you for translating
I hope it doesn't become usagi drop 2.0 but if it does I'll bear w it

I can't believe this is scored 8,6 lol, this feels so undeserved, it's nothing special.

It's also a trend now in isekai/time travel KR manhwa that everything has to be a romance...? i think this story will work better if it's platonic as mother-son relationship (i don't like the kidML either, so annoying & horny), too bad... easy drop for me.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope this like the queen thing is only puberty thing I wouldn't like it if he actually likes the queen romatically, thats just borderline incest.

As far as I can tell yes they end up together. And if any of you complain about the age gap, then I hope you don’t read vampire/supernatural romance novels; ‘cause those are 100+ age gaps galore!

cnd

Can y'all stop? Seriously? Obviously the Witch and Tita are going to end up together. You'd have to be an absolute moron to get this far into the story and not realize that. Literally look at the picture that's at the end of every chapter. If that makes you uncomfortable, fine. Stop reading. But for the love of all that's good and holy, PLEASE stop with your whinging.

It isn't bad but it's strange how all the men act all cutesy, it makes them come across as feminine.

I know I should comment on the actual episode but my mind can't get over the magical tea pot! First it's a jug, then it has a spout, then it disappears entirely and Tita is holding his teacup, only to be holding the jug of tea once again. Then it simply disappears entirely even though you'd expect it to remain on the table...that tea pot must be some legendary item of theirs with all it can accomplish.

Contributor
@cnd:

Ah yes, the classic "don't complain about it if you don't like it". Really, now?

I mean my entire impression of the series is, "it's great, except for the whole cougar thing," so yes, I am going to whinge with the best of them. XD

Users who are viewing this thread