The Tyrant's Sister

Supporter
Ares’ consistent smug face works as a contrast to all the incredible reaction faces.

little sunshine really lives up to it's name to brighten our days with all these updates ^q^ Thank you for all the hard work!!!!!

🥰🥰🥰 I love this manwha. The artist is also hilariously done. Nice balance of caricature and seriousness. I hope the translator continues this project to the end.

best female lead lmao. usually u will found the weak one or the smart one. well this story is the different one! hillarious, beauty, smart, and not annoying person. i'd like to read more with this fl and ml<3 so fun.

This webtoon literally makes me LOL.

Thank you sooooo much for your hard work 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

May I ask who's the man with golden hair and blue eyes holding a yellow flowers? At the credits scene saying "happy Valentine's als" in chap 42?

Thanks for another great set of chapters huhuh you guys are da best. Cheers!!!! 😊 😁 😀 ☺️ 😌

I die every time. I genuinely love Ares. He and Alicia's dynamic is so well done I just cackle every time.

OMGGGGGG I LOVE THIS ONE SOOOO MUCH! I CAN'T STOP SMILING OR LAUGHING WHEN READING IT. A MASTERPIECE. A BIJOU. THANK YOU 😍😘

Users who are viewing this thread