The Tyrant's Sister

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! BUT WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! Well, I was expecting Ares to do that anyway. That's so manly and romantic of him in front of all those people! ๐Ÿ˜
I wonder what will Alicia's reaction will be. I can't wait for season 2! ๐Ÿ’ž

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yo wtf. Why is it that every time I start a manga/manwa/manhua, I catch up to a cliffhanger. This is some bullshit

BUT WHY DO YOU END HERE!? This isnโ€™t a real cliffhanger this is just straight torture ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh by god... the first princess and her retainers have a few screws loose....-.-
they are the picture of people that dont think about consequences and as a result they shoot themselves in the foot.. repeatedly, on purpose and at point blank range
and the ml isnt much better with 1 or two nice phrases he could have already bagged his bunny aka the fl
ok so much for the rants
as for objective flaws
i would say our fl is schizophrenic as she seems to be switching her own values and goals quite frequently

also compared to a modern woman from the 21st century she places a almost medival worth on her lost purity...
and she quite a bit more focused on supporting the little brother that treats her like crap compared to the beginning
besides those i found most thing quite solid for modern shojou meme mahnwa

as for the hiatus i would have realy liked to see how the author would fix the situation because i can currently only see shortcuts to the ending or rather right into the wedding cake because the antagonists have all but hanged themselves they even tied a very nice noose.

Please continue. I will volunteer to help just to get this comic going again unless the original artist is on hiatus or away from the comic

I had put this on hold cuz work on the last 5 chapters, and OMFG i'm not disappointed :D

This is pretty boring, There is a lot of swords and sword talks, but all they do is talk. There is no fights, even the villain is idle. All they do is walk around, meet someone and talk. Talk and talk.

Character development is close to zero. The only thing good is the starting plot and the last chapters of season 1. If we remove 50 chapters, it will not even matter and the story will be the same.

There are only like two settings, the palace and the ML's office.

Group Leader
Back from hiatus with S2 (new cover pic!) and then within a day first official releases of S1 have come out from Tapas!

Oh wow I JUST came to the comments to check for announcements for the first time since S1 ended. This is some top tier timing!

Ermahgawd!!!! It got translated! I just want to say a big thank you to the translators and everyone working on this! You guys made my day! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The new cover... I donโ€™t like it. It doesnโ€™t look like Alicia. It looks like the other princess.

Users who are viewing this thread