The Tyrant's Sister

😘Omg .... I love it ... have been waiting for updates all week ... it's so funny ... thanks for translating😘

Fed-Kun's army
Really enjoying the derp faces and all that, and how things progress so far in the story.

if I had to nitpick about something, it's when she pointed out how little money she has and basically no accessories except for the one pair handed down to her. I understand her not being popular in the palace, but how is everyone fine with the emperor's sister wearing worn clothing and her maid wearing essentially rags. I get the emperor is just a shit kid, but clearly there is some minor care when he tsundere suggested the jeweller visit his sister.

Ultrabenosaurus
@ActingRikka @Cloverfr @Disolona read the first chapter of this again.

Page 9: she tells him to stop
Page 12: he pushes her down
Page 13: he commands her to stop resisting
Page 14: his hand is in hers, holding her down from above
Pages 15-16: she tries talking to him, he ignores her and does ~something~ that makes her moan - rape or something else sexual
Page 20: she says that he hurt her during that ~something~, a sign of being forced
Pages 34-36: she wants to leave, he doesn't let her
Pages 50-53: he admits lying about his identity while looking for a girl to sleep with

You also didn't answer my previous questions. So what if she was looking for a guy to sleep with? So what if she enjoyed the physical activity? At the very beginning she tells him to stop, he ignores her and commands her to stop resisting before forcing her under him. He then stops her from leaving and forces her to stay in bed with him, like she's an object or a prostitute he's paid for - which clearly isn't the case. How is any of that okay? How is that not sexual assault at the very least, if not actually rape?

Once someone tells you to stop, it's over. Anything after that is sexual assault or rape. Why is this even a discussion?

Seriously😱? To remind page by page to tell everyone it's rape😱?
Dont twist words around.
The consent is so much obvious.
She just said "let's stop",
Do you understand the difference of "stop" and "let's stop"?
Plus being naked on bed and nothing more, except her hesitant thoughts.
It hurted her because that's her first time. Or when his bro is too big or whatever. That's it. No need to interpret more.

It's rape when ml force her to enter the room, undress her forcefully or when mc refused clearly.
Not just "let's stop."
Blush, then "Ah~"

Minkywinky
Do you understand the word "stop" and "let's stop"? Plus being naked on bed is her 1/3 consent.

Are you twelve? There's no such thing as 1/3 consent it's either yes or no. If someone tells you no you should respect their decision no matter when they say it.

Yeah, no, minkywinky, 1/3 consent doesn’t exist. Either partner can decide at any point in time, even after they’ve started, that they no longer want it and there is no longer consent. That being said, I get the whole Asia loves their MCs to be so modest that they act like they don’t want it when they do so I’m continuing the story, it doesn’t bother me.

Lame-lane
9 mins
Minkywinky
Do you understand the word "stop" and "let's stop"? Plus being naked on bed is her 1/3 consent.

Are you twelve? There's no such thing as 1/3 consent it's either yes or no. If someone tells you no you should respect their decision no matter when they say it.

Oh if wanna discuss about rape or not in ch.1 there are a lot to think of consent.
1/3 consent I compared when naked in bedroom with guy that is around 30% to be ready for sex. It is not consent, but 1/3 consent i meant.😬
Even though there is only until yes (100%) and no(0%), but her word just "let's stop" once with that blush context like let us stop shall we? Then ml repeated "stop?" She didnt even answer or say anything about stop. Finally, she even thanked to her face to get that experience,why? To admire herself or being sarcastic?
It's no after mc know his name, not before or during sex, so how rape?

As working in legal career and direct rape assault experience, that word is not 'stop' or 'no'.
Stop is stop, but when it comes to let's stop especally with that context, it's different and will be very long to discuss.

This is super funny and the art is perfect for its intended effect. Every chapter after the first chapter is good. Simply because there’s the issue in the first chapter when they are about to have sex where ML responds “Stop? Just give in” after FL says “Let’s stop.” And then later she thinks/ reminisces about her sex night with “I get to experience this thanks to this face.” It’s kind of that “no means yes” trope which IMO “no means no” no matter what. I have noticed aggressive leads common in Asian stories usually manifested in form of “I can’t hold back any longer.” It definitely also exists in American media but not as straight forward, more like sexual entitlement is spread in American media by implying everyone is having sex and those who are abstaining are weirdos. Therefore, also putting the person declining their romantic interest in the prude/wrong zone.

So, I guess you could start at page 38 of chapter 1 and completely understand everything going forward while avoiding the internalization and validation of male sexual aggression.

Am I the only one who absolutely hates Ares? Like he makes me fume. And he did clearly rape her, so the f*ck

I don't think he raped her. The MC's response to it certainly doesn't suggest it. There's also a serious amount of editorialising in this "summary"

"Page 9: she tells him to stop"

Hardly that clear cut, she blushing says "L..lets stop" and then no further objections

"Page 12: he pushes her down"

Nope, he gets close to her and she slips backwards

"Page 13: he commands her to stop resisting"

Nope, he playfully says "Just give in"

"Page 14: his hand is in hers, holding her down from above"

Nope, they are holding hands. There's nothing in the art suggesting force or coercion. You also, disingenuously leave out the context of her wondering if her plan will be alright and what she should do afterwards, her plan to find this specific guy and have sex with him so he will marry her. She predatorily hunted this guy down to fuck him. It's anything but rape in her mind, its part of her plan.

Pages 15-16: she tries talking to him, he ignores her and does ~something~ that makes her moan - rape or something else sexual

She says something during sex and doesnt finish off her sentence because they're having sex

Page 20: she says that he hurt her during that ~something~, a sign of being forced

Bollocks, the something was sex, she's sore because they had frenetic sex. Which is obvious from events portrayed but is also explicitly clarified later.

Pages 34-36: she wants to leave, he doesn't let her

Bollocks. She says nothing about leaving. He says she could go back to sleep. She says she doesnt want to. There's no force and he doesnt restrain her in any way.

Pages 50-53: he admits lying about his identity while looking for a girl to sleep with

That doesnt make it rape. Also, to repeat myself, her entire goal was to find a specific guy to fuck so she hardly has the moral highground on the false identity front as she also didnt and doesnt tell him her actual identity.

I loathe sexual violence and will generally drop stuff with it in it. This isn't rape.

I glanced at the latest comments and i already know I don't want to know the rest.

Its funny and a welcome variation on the reincarnated otome subgenre.

Ares, I love you !! 😍😍😍
Thank you so much for all your translations, we appreciate your hard work !! 🤗💜💜

Smh, why are people talking about r*pe in the comment section ? They had s*x, that's it, if you're too young to understand then just don't read, no need to spread misinformation.

this comic is funny and adorable lmao. but why some of you keep talking about rap*? i mean the fl even didn't feel stress about it. it just she took the wrong person, but i think she still enjoy it. she just shy to say it.

this one starts a little weak, but the plot keep growing stronger, it's worth the reading, 8/10 won't change my life but it brightened my soul.

Rape? Come on guys... Rape is an act of forcing someone into a sexual act, but ares and alicia went for a sex thinking that ares is lancelot, its a mistake in alicia's part of not knowing who she had sex with, assuming that ares is lancelot. So when did ares force alicia? Did he drag alicia out of her free will? Did he treatened alicia just to had his way to her?

Users who are viewing this thread