The Tyrant's Sister

Honestly at this point, her younger brother does not seem as bad as she expects him to be. Sibling cat and dog fights are normal, and her younger brother seems at some point to genuinely love his sister. It looks like a normal sibling relationship to me. I feel like she does not understand that her actions and relationship with her younger brother are in itself an influencing factor that could change him and the plot as well. I wish that she could have the heart and a sound mind to at least care for her younger brother too. Hoping to have them closer in the next few chapters. I just wish she could treasure the relationship since after all they only had each other for support.

Wishing for great sibling relationship huhuh plsss.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder why reader nowadays easily and seriously said 'i dont like this char s/hes asshole' without even read the whole context or only at a very early introduction (Kai got this kind of comment when he asked Alicia to kneel; reader who read before surely will know it is Kai who will kneel instead (well, he was trembled in fear but you know what i mean). Like there's no limit of 'bad attitudes' and everything must be fall to the bad char trope. Reading comics is not only reading the text and seeing the picture. And even if the character is bad so let it be. They're a fictional exist only as spice for fiction.

Just say yes!
XDDD
Surely he knows what kind a bitch Edith is.... Seriously that princess, smh...

I just wanna say this to the group of translation, i loveeee youuuuu guysss for the bomb updatessss😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

My GOD, I can't even with this kind of description. I used to think there was just a language barrier so the descriptions sounded like they were written by 5-year-olds, but now I'm thinking its actual 5-year-olds writing them. A description is supposed to describe the story, so whenever I read one that just consists of a bunch of questions like "why am I here?", "how did this dude wind up in my bed?", etc, I'm immediately disinterested since even those who know whats going on with the story apparently can't describe it. So over it

Omggggggg how i love this siblings!!! 🤣🤣 So realistic thanks a lot for the ectea updatesss ❤️❤️❤️❤️

God bless you for all your hard work!
I hope to see more to come (sorry for being to greedy 😅)

M.M.MMMMAASSSS UPPDATEEEEE???? WOW thanks man really really thankfull for the update!!!

I am not a huge shoujo fan, but this is really enjoyable.
Also the batch releases make it even better, so there are no lengthy cliffhangers.
I already dread the day we catch up to the raws though, then it will get painful.

Users who are viewing this thread