The Tyrant's Whereabouts - Ch. 20

With the rush of new users from the various other sites, the mods have placed New Uploaders under a queue which they manually aprove or deny the uploads. Its to atleast reduce the number of spam/troll/Official Release rips/problematic uploads that might cause the site to get nuked again (TLDR, at the end of last year somebody uploaded a chapter of Boruto that wasnt even released in jpn yet. Which set off a firestorm that caused them to get kicked off cloudflare)

I think this is one of many reasons (the delay approval), ppl now make self translation (not a scan group) on Instagram, and they're also update faster.
But still thanks to this group who pick this comic up, you won't disappointed translating this comic. It's epic funny. The raw is already up to 93, fighting you guys.

Double-page supporter
So, no-one has tied those criminals up yet? Why? At this rate, they'll just escape any punishment because nobody seems to give a rats ass about them anymore...

Aggregator gang
20 chapters in and I barely know what the fuck is going on plus no one is gonna tie these mfs up huh wow

Am I the only one who can't see this chapter!? (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡

thank you for picking it up. !! I like this webtoon, I always read the raws whenever it updates. Sadly less people like it and the previous translator drop it. :(

Dex-chan lover
yay!!! an update! and picked up <3 thank you so much. Now here's hoping we can get caught up to the raws one day XD

glad to see this start to get translated again, this series is much less conventional than the swarms it's competing with and I like it much better

Users who are viewing this thread