The Tyrant's Whereabouts - Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
Ah.... so finally we get to the second ml.... this one's personality tho.... sigh....

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a completely different manga because of the new cover. oops

Zmk

This manhwa started of slow but it's getting more interesting now🙃

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters :) appreciate the work. I really enjoy this manhwa. So curious how things will go

I mean in his defense I kinda get his side this time around. like a celebrity he is liked for his looks but if you dont like someone you wont like it when they keep pushing themselves on you instead thats wrong.

@CherryBlossom161 I have to agree with you. B*tchy personality aside, First life actually did a decent/semi okay job on this case (at least on the first meeting). He rejected her outright and didn't/shouldn't give her any reason to chase him around (if his personality wasn't enough to turn you off to begin with). If the woman still was aiming for him despite the harsh rejection, then he wasn't completely at fault and shouldn't have been punished that severely in her case with the looks.

I cant believe the first woman kicked up such a fuss for being called ugly, its a bit much to go through god just for that

Calling her ugly is mean but he has a right to reject her, idk why she wants his love when he wasn’t worth it, why couldn’t she find someone who would treat her right. I feel like she provoke to get her heart broken.

Users who are viewing this thread