The Tyrant's Whereabouts - Ch. 30

Woah the raws are up to 117. I like how the story is going so far. I couldn't help but skim some of the raws to see if there's a ML
as of ch 97 where I skimmed up to, it's sort of inconclusive though all the guys are drawn to her or seem to have a crush on her. Nasser is in the lead tho. He's the first to show romantic interest in her and has the best moments so far like his confession. Plus she blushes the most with him and her first kiss is with him! I see the other two (reincarnated wives) getting jealous or unhappy when she's with him though. As for Hecate they seem to be BFFs only.

Thanks for the update!
As well as for the spoilers @Roiya. I'm aware of
Nasser kiss and confession since I made a thread on NU and someone was generous enough to spoil but to think Nasser is in the lead in possibility (a shame on Hecate though, I'm torn. I enjoy male-female friendships but since the 3 guys are her ex lives, a part of me hoped she at least chooses the one outside her old life's influence, contrary to Hecate's role in observing her). I mean, its not really that surprising with first guy status (heck, I think Mr. 3rd guy/stone cold/green haired also has his chances since he'll be the last to introduce. Oh well, Nasser had what? 20+ of development ahead and still has more (given the kiss and confession on the ball chapter

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder what the mother was doing hunched over like that? Likely either had killed herself or something drastic as his birthday was a bad memory. In any case, looks like someone really wanted that doll back to have broken a large hole in the wall to get in as there's debris inside the room. Although since the window was there where's the broken glass and frame? Also, considering the bad state the doll was in why was it being sold without any attempts at repair? Guess we'll find out in next few chapters.

@CherryBlossom161 Since there was debris inside the room and she wasn't shown having any nightmares it seems something broke in and took both her and the doll. As for her having powers I don't think she has any, latent or otherwise, as none of the women he wronged asked for his magic. Although whether her or the doll was the primary target or not won't be known until next chapter or so.

Users who are viewing this thread