The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
@ZeroWWE
Haha well, right after that the plot just get deeper and deeper now you have to carry on with the depression on your chest.

@mismarca bruh that's so fukked he could of atleast tried to so her a good and normal life that's just sad atleast it sets the tone for type of series this is

Fed-Kun's army
@Starbright
Well, MC stuck in a bad position to be honest. He doesn't have that much of leeway to take care on other people.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright
I mean her goal is to die, so he's ultimately doing her a favor by not saving her, and he can't necessarily trust her until that point because he can only truly trust himself in that place. Remember people abhor the undead, and the only reason he's kinda down with it is because his entire living life was filled with literally torture until the moment he died, and this is kind of the life he never had. For her, this was a torment and I'm sure she's glad it's over.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, loved the face on page 16 hhhhhhHHhshjfkdhsfkhds

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
@JaneJeon I dont think he regenerates super fast or anything, i think he just has way way stronger and faster regen then like a human would. I mean we dont even know if it could like retach a limb or anything like that either. Im guessing theyll prolly show it more later

Aggregator gang
All the badass talk and then the very next panel he got caught red-handed....facepalm.
Being clever is good but Over confidence will always end in a bad way.

Users who are viewing this thread