The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
When you aim for the head and it still doesn't work...
Kudos to MC for trying. That "lol I split my soul into 120 parts" ability is OP. Our boy's going to have to study up on magic if he wants to get ahead in life (un-life?), brute force alone isn't going to cut it.
Also, if this story follows RPG logic, I imagine things would've gotten ugly real quick if the girl tried her healing magic on End.

Double-page supporter
I find it weird that crucifixes are used as religious symbology in a fantasy world like this.

Dex-chan lover
@HiroTheHero The NovelUpdates page is linked on the main page.

If you meant the raws, then https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6621fl/

The order to "permit movement"... Did it overwrite the order to perform no unfavorable actions? Or maybe he can reinterpret "unfavorable" to mean that putting the necromancer out of his misery could be favorable?

Not a spoiler, but my speculation on what her desire is:

She wants to die and stay dead. It's something that she believes she ultimately won't have, as her corpse will be used even after death. Maybe the MC promised to kill her and eat her so she won't be used. That's why she called him a monster at the end.

Though I honestly want the MC to "betray" that promise after finally becoming free so that she can live the rest of her life happy, but this doesn't seem like that kind of story. Not to mention that the main heroine seems to be set, and no harem tag is in sight.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, ofc he was Voldemort
I don't know what I was expecting
but that was a good twist I have to admit

Fed-Kun's army
What if you find a way to drop the necromancer in a pit of lava or something,shouldn't that consume all his lives in a row? Gollum style
If I was the MC, I would have written on a piece of paper everything about the necromancer, his skills, his domain, his various protections around the house etc, then sealed the letter and give it to a villager that seems to be trustable and telling him to give this to a first class Chivalric knight in precisely one month (so that it can't be known that I'm the one who snitched), then when the date come I'll run as far as possible precisely before they arrive as to not be caught while the knights raid the house and kill the Necro.
Here you go I'm finally free !!

Group Leader
I knew he wasn't dead but damn this was way more than what I expected.
Plus he's a first-class necromancer oof let the game of witts begin 😯

Fed-Kun's army
@Invader_Retro Definitely ! And also arrange to make the other slave killed by some wild beast or something, she's too much of a liability.
In any case it's understandable considering his awful position he was rushed to take action too soon, living in a morgue and all.

Users who are viewing this thread