The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@Kirinnn Isn't DDL translating the webnovel? I'm reading a couple from them including this one and none of them seem like they are MTL to me.

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
A CLIFF HANGER! Why u do this!? I waited months!
So good. Now I gotta wait for the next chapter. Just freeze me now.

@fewer well an order like that doesn't really work, since every single possible action of his (opening a door, eating something etc.etc.) could potentially lead to a chain of events that would in the end harm the master. thats why he either can't move at all after the order, which isn't the case here, or the order just doesn't really work.

Contributor
Things are getting intense! I just want cute best slave girl Roux to be okay!

Dex-chan lover
@Rohen @fewer I might also add that it seems like orders are up to the undead's understanding and interpretation. So you choose either between an absolute order that restricts the undead's movement massively, or a subjective order that can easily be gotten around with.

@SibilantSoul yes DDL is translating is translating the WN but i what i meant was the raws. I couldn't wait for them to release properly translated chapters because the End x Senri is too addicting lol

@Ratentaisou that's spot on. If the necromancer's order isn't precisely specific, End can take advantage of it. Best example of it would be in the upcoming chapters when
Senri uses the contents of the letter to successfully go through the forest which was sent by End

Double-page supporter
@Kirinnn
The question then will mostly on why End
was able to write and 'send' the letter in the first place. It's probably a translation thing, but in chapter 6 the order was to avoid "aggressive actions towards the nectromancer, or potentially unfavorable actions towards the necromancer." Giving the enemy the route through your defenses should constitute an 'unfavourable action'. I'll happily be spoiled about this, btw.

Dex-chan lover
I know MC wants to get rid of his master as soon as possible, but I wish he would try to learn as much as he could from him like the horcruxes on how he's still alive despite being impaled to the head. After he exhausts his master's knowledge, I think that's the time he can drop him for good

Fed-Kun's army
@SpacyRicochet The power of loopholes mate.
The "potentially unfavourable actions TOWARDS the necromancer" doesn't cover just giving someone a map that could possibly become an unfavourable action if that someone uses it for said unfavourable action

i love this manga will donating make it go faster lol or is it just lack of translators

@SpacyRicochet The thing is tho, giving out directions for a vast forest isn't necessarily unfavorable for the necromancer since the forest isn't totally his. It'd be a unfavorable if he gave Senri and Co. like the map of the mansion, the 120 fragments/parts of the necromancer's life and other info that explicitly puts necromancer at a disadvantage

Users who are viewing this thread