The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness

Pun

anyone know where I can read the novel? novelupdates only has 33 chapters

Fed-Kun's army
yea I dunno, I can see why this would be popular

but the MC kinda just rubs me the wrong way,

and how the author went about emphasizing the master being some stereotypical 2-bit violent, evil genius felt really contrived

o well, don't let me (or anyone) stop you from enjoying the read though o/

For those who don't want to wait on the manga, Chapter 8 of the manga is Chapter 20 of the web novel.

@xeno77 what do you it's a world of an isekai what's wrong with you just call it fantasy world and not isekai
and it's totally okay if it's monthly i mean we would be blessed if we would get weekly chapters of this

@Vulkonier uk fantasy can be a lot but isekais have pretty much always the same World and tzat World is pretty close to being the 0815 isekai world didnt see any monster yet tho

is this so slow to release because the raws are dribbled out?

This series scratched an itch i didn't know I had, so.....I need mooorrreee~~

It gets real good. but from where the novel is, it still hasnt gotten too far into the plot

It's not the most amazing thing. Chapters are short and the progression isn't impressive. I do give it some points for creativity, I always enjoy villains and antiheroes as the main characters.

I see, it's one of those "updated once in a while" manga with no proper upload schedule. Why always the good ones, why does slice of life comedy always get regular uploads while gems like this get neglected? 😔

UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread