The Undefeatable Swordsman - Ch. 22

almost all the characters have very similar facial features so that what was revealed in this chapter doesn't even surprise me

I thought it was weird that Woo-mun has green eyes but both his parents have brown eyes. So he got them from his grandfather. Btw, I am loving this grandpa!

I hope his brother doesn't become a fucktard. I literally mean it. It already looks like a troubled sibling relationship and now power and fame came with his new grand pa and also, MC, who is stronger now shouldn't be forgotten, as it may bring jealousy or hate towards him. and other powers and people might use it for themselves.
Anyways, it has gotten interesting.

@m4ng4 i really doubt that'll happen cause he was only a dick cause he thought his bro was still mentally challenged which is a fckd up but jus based on what this world setting is like i could see why he wouldn't want people to know...then when u watch this scene B4 grandpa walked in u could see he jus wanted to be good with everyone but his position in the group mixed with his poor position in life didn't make it possible

@krispy I agree there completely. No doubt there.
It was just me getting all agitated over how the story might unfold and simultaneously excited too. If he goes for the brotherly route, I'm happy but usually in manga/manhwa it's all about drama, especially with the korean ones. I guess, my thoughts originated from this as the base and I prolly want the story to go into that direction. Like Siblings fighting and then making up after that.

Users who are viewing this thread