The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected seggs, but always welcome!
Also they limited the seggs to like one page, extra points for that (I always dislike those mangas that have like 4+ pages just for the seggs)

Dex-chan lover
An isekai MC that actually accepts a woman's advances, even after talking reason with her for a bit? What is this?

KS0ZD0p.jpg

Supporter
I think MC will fucked up somewhere since he set the flag himself but the guild girl probably noticed something wrong(from that long panel) and most likely covered for him ?

and since there's seggs scene so hopefully, hers next ?

Dex-chan lover
ty for the tl, considering the raws are already at chapter 22 hopefully the next one doesn't take as long

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected, didn't expect him to actually accept her and fuck her. Hopefully he impregnated her, and they get married. Honestly, normally jp written cuck MCs will refuse no matter what.

Was even getting ready to write how he should have fucked her, but my boi ended up doing it anyway.

Thanks for the TL

Aggregator gang
It's so rare for male MCs to not be castrated eunuchs that recoil at the sight of women or to not have them break out in aneurysm-induced apoplectic shocks at the sight of cleavage, that this chapter was incredibly refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Just like the other comments, I was expecting the usually trope of hardcore blush after a kiss, both being too flustered, her mentioning it, and the MMC wimping out and making excuses to prevent the advancement.

Nice to see that the author said "Nah fam" to those tropes and actually gave us a MMC with a backbone who can accept those advances. Really hope things go well for them from here, will be a nice refreshing thing to see.

Dex-chan lover
Good job, MC; she said she wanted it, and you didn't have a sudden attack of Pretend Japanese Mammophobia!

PJM has been a frequent issue during Isekai, and it's good to know it hasn't spread across the multiverse.

Although.... while I know that 14 isn't a big deal in quite a number of Earth/Terran Countries.... well... it's a little creepy for me, personally...

Dex-chan lover
while I know that 14 isn't a big deal in quite a number of Earth/Terran Countries
Age 14 being considered too young right now is mostly because of life expectancy has gone up. Back then, or at least in this settings, most people probably die by 40 from adventuring + constant attack under monsters + diseases. Considering that, 14/40 is like 35% of their life. Right now, life expectancy is around 70 to 80 in some countries. But menopause, on average, is 51 at least in US. So 35% of that is 17.85, or 18. Basically same standard, but normalized to what people are expected to live..

Group Leader
Unfortunately there is no translator available for this series, so we stopped translating it a long time ago... I don't rule out the idea that in the future we can resume the translation, so if anyone wants to translate it, feel free to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread