The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Group Leader
Can you help me with a donation so that I can go live in my partner's city or make trips to look for a job, from here:
ko-fi.com/OrchidOfMoon
patreon.com/MoonOrchid

Any errors you see in the translation, please let me know.

Thanks for the chapter!
Aside from redrawing, which I know is a pain in the ass, the quality is very high, so I appreciate it!

I feel like he was a bad daddy, bet she planned to kill him herself and use the ladder

uhhh no, in the wn he did not return anything

thnx for the chap!!!!

NICE NICE! I really like this one. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@wizardkrizna, I do plan on reading the novel, but currently busy, so can u tell me what chapter is that arc so i can quickly read it or can u tell me the significant of that arc. thx

@ArcTicKronos

Its in early chapter so i would recommend you to start reading from the start (around ch 13 until 21). Also the WN are different from LN (since this manga take the plot from the LN)

About what happens... Well you should read yourself since its more fun than i spoiling you

Dex-chan lover
Nice start. Soul Swap with one dude with nothing to lose and a dude who lost everything.

But why would a mellow girl like her let the assassin go? Maybe as a form of thanks for getting rid of her bad relative? Who knows.

Aggregator gang
Lol so far so stupid, hope it gets better.

So the guy gave him a bunch of skill points, then sent him into the world with no real clue. Then at the critical moment assumed control and didn’t use any of the abilities, essentially just becoming some kid holding a knife for the first time, so our MC got a murder boner for no reason and was all “don’t underestimate me!” What? Don’t underestimate your resolve to murder for the first time and making it some random guy you don’t know because you were told to?

Nothing makes sense!!! Lol

Double-page supporter
Edgy a f. Also, why don't just use your stealth skill to escape? Dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread