The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chapter

If I were them I be planning to get out of town/country ASAP, she the main suspect for murder and her disappearing only makes her look more guilty, she may have been isolated but too many people know of her and have a decent description (including the king)

Dex-chan lover
He really should have disguised more and did not talk to the knight , I mean phantom of opera mask?
Well, you know the usual shit in movies/story, in most of those, disguise barely does anything :kek:. Like, he's even wearing the same outfit lmao :huh:, prob just mangaka being lazy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, you know the usual shit in movies/story, in most of those, disguise barely does anything :kek:. Like, he's even wearing the same outfit lmao :huh:, prob just mangaka being lazy.

Even those has some anti detection thing going on. Batman change his voice, Superman changes his mannerism and the glasses are magical.

There is also her name, If they register now then they can at least suspect and go investigate.

Dex-chan lover
I think the MC should be more responsible about his usage of skill.
He's definitely going to be in trouble once that other receptionist finds out about his stealth and then the guild master too.
Well plot armor to the rescue tho!

Dex-chan lover
Those c rank adventurer sure are confident that they won't get into trouble anyway since some people would not want to take responsibility and would all place the blame to them who are not well regarded(no one will object aside from token ones)

Dex-chan lover
I think the points were automatically allocated when MC presses the two buttons on the subtle mound of Lavia...

(of course this is a joke)

Users who are viewing this thread