The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker

It looks like it might be cool, but 100% of the time they end up being another shitty manga

I read the novel, it's started decent but become really bad, also there's some really weird moments, like how the protagonist says that there's no God but he have a blessing of a God, the fact that he have
sex with someone that he met little time ago

Honestly it just a very generic work that become really bad later on

I've read the LN and honestly it started good , but later turns in your typical Harem plot as the author tries to force every girl on MC even if he doesn't like it , coming up with every BS reason possible , kind of disappointed that it turned into typical Harem tbh , really liked it too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but it feels weird see one chapter every 4 months

Thanks to the Spirits we have this forum.
Now I can officially drop this manga because of it's apparent "failure frame" (maybe? no pun intended).

Either way, pumping a 14yo, then finding bogus reasons get thrown into a harem. As if he's a vegetable, who is mistaken for a metal magnet who gets desperate b!tches for no reasons. All of this, while remaining boring, without ambitions aside from simping, and living his life with low-grade ambitions... It's just too much.

This just shows that the author: Mikami Yasuaki, was simply short on YEN, and had no choice but to go the genetic route, in order to feed his or her little cat named Neko (=__=).

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, the premise was great. The execution could use a little work and refinement, but getting tricked by a dimension hopping magic man on the brink of death to get revenge on a noble while possessing magic man’s body is great. Good backstory for some characters too. It’s a shame that it goes a different direction in the LN.

Also 200 comments for the next chapter??? Trade deals wildin

Users who are viewing this thread