The Undying Engagement Seal of the Doomed Witch and the Young Master Who Leapt Through Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Episode 04

I bet it’s more time wibbly wobbly stuff and that the nun was actually Chela (maybe even specifically this Chela who after has a happy ending fingers crossed) goes back to encourage her young self. And because it was this Chela, the other Chela who died didn’t “know” her and why he didn’t know about her.

I love time bs like this! Thanks for the translation!

I agree that nun was Chela from second timeline - kinda guessed about magic supplier thing but not that he was such a prick (from first timeline flashback)

Yeah I agree the nun is future mc. I also guesses ML might have drained her to death.

I wonder if the young Eusus from this timeline ends up being nicer than old Eusus used to be

Fed-Kun's army
So, are we assuming that there is more than one current "past and future"? When he lists all the ways she could die, are those ways he's actually witnessed, from continuously trying to save? Or was it just him being like an overprotective parent, when their child wants to go somewhere alone for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
If Chela become supplier and died how he can married her? Or is that just one of the ending? Or they married during her deteriorated health?

Oh god. So she passed the witch exam. He married her. Got her to agree to be his magic supplier. Used up all her magic so that she died. Regretted it and came back in time. Kinda selfish of him to want her to love him again.

I wonder how many times the ml had been crossing timeliness since in the first chapter he said "this is the last time"... Well anyways this guy needs to give her a break assuming that he's the reason she kept on dying. He should be able to protect her by being away from her

Dex-chan lover
ok so i think that in the 1st timeline chela became a magic supplier, and she was the dude magic supplier, he probaby needed large amounts of mana to live, and by the looks of it he treated like an object at first, just a living battery, im guessing in time they fell in love and got married, but by that point she was almost drained of mana, so she died, the dude realizing it was his fault, used all the mana accumulated over the years to go back in time and try to save her, leaving him almost dry and on death door, so he doesnt have much time to save her...

fuck me...it this is how it went, then saving her by making her become a witch will in turn prevent them from meeting and he will just disappear coz paradox?

fuck if i know but im sure its gonna be sad as hell

PD: THIS IS JUST A THEORY, I HAVE NOT SEEN THE RAWS, I HAVENT READ ANY WN OR LN, THIS IS JUST A WILD GUESS

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

More than 1 time back travel...

Whaaaaattttt adgdgdhdkdkk
What a plot twist!
I'm curious!
Thank you so much for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread