The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I was told about a good hun…

Dex-chan lover
If this moron keeps up this dumbass behaviour for much longer, gonna drop for sure. Everyone knows he is much stronger but he just keeps up this bs. You literally just beat what, 5 C rank enemies like nothing and you are going to keep going on and on about you needing to do F rank quests, everyone is stronger then me bla bla bla.

Dex-chan lover
My god he is pissing me off with this stupid "I M Weak" shit. Literally everything in the world around him says otherwise. The way this is going he will end up accidentally killing somebody and still not realise hes OP.

Fed-Kun's army
Guess he's going to playing dumb till the end...

-Dumb MC, probably

Dex-chan lover
Just once I'd like to see an mc capitalize on their knowledge to game the system.

I'm getting the whole Lv999 Inferior Knight vibe with this guy, only here there literally no reason for his misconception.

Group Leader
@Jayswing103 Next chapter he does use his knowledge for some cash, but honestly, money is so inconsequential in this story that the only purpose it's there is to show that people lack knowledge in simple stuff. Other uses of his knowledge include how to cheese boss fights and class knowledge, but both of those will come later.

That receptionist sure is unprofessional( it could have cost him his life), or mc just entered the wrong forest.

Dex-chan lover
@jewelsha yeah there is Stupid, Son Goku stupid and then just denying reality. I guess it could also be because the instructor did not state more in detail that he does not understand why he lost when he used his strongest move or something. Instead the instructor just went "oh well fuck you beat me" and stopped there

Dex-chan lover
don't trust the receptionist

1UVFaOA.png

azly9Nn.png

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku , @Chet31 : He IS weak, and knows it. His current class is the weakest, and he only just hit level 2 this chapter. He is skilled, but not past what others should reasonably be able to achieve.

He is comparing himself to someone who actually knows how to use their class, and making the safe assumption that the world is not 100% like the game since there are obvious differences. It is just they they know next to nothing about how to use their classes properly.
partly due to suppressed information

The examiner used a move that creates a huge opening which is how the MC won that match but using that move only makes sense if either the examiner is going easy and created the opening on purpose or knows nothing about fighting people properly, Occam 's Razor says the opening was on purpose since that actually makes more sense.

The book is also taken with proper suspicion of inaccuracies and missing information, lots of information has been lost to time because it was never properly written down but only passed on orally from master to apprentice. The surviving weapon treatises from medieval Europe are almost exclusively the ones written for the nobles and upper classes the techniques and training of the commoners and soldiers was mostly either not written down or did not survive. Plus there are huge holes in what is known about weapon and armor smithing techniques.

The mc is like painfully dense to the point that it is frustrating to read. It's like someone else said it's like the lvl999 knight manga but with 0 reason for him to be this stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the guy's in denial. Not even he can believe the "advantage" he has.

He has literally 0 observation and deduction skill when it comes to humans power.

Such is a sage.

Users who are viewing this thread