The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I was told about a good hun…

hm, this manga have like 5 raws right?
Thank you so much for the translation

SDK

This better not be one of those stories where the MC continues to deny every clue given to them, they always turn out shit.

@nininhosam I haven't read it but there's the novel https://www.novelupdates.com/series/different-world-reincarnation-as-a-sage-with-my-gaming-knowledge-ill-become-the-worlds-strongest/

Fed-Kun's army
The trope of the mc being so dense he cant even figure out his "normal" is not normal at all is overused, authors need start changing...they should really ban isekai genre from publishing for at least 1 or 2 years and after that, making more difficult to submit this isekai works. I know it's already difficult for some authors but really they just copy themselves at this point, they dont try to innovate or to make something different.

Dex-chan lover
@nininhosam
haven'tread the novel in a bit but I thinkhe gets a lot more confidentafter changing his job. Although then he starts trying to lay low because his job and skills are basically unheard of. But his hesitation right now makes sense because mad wolves which are stronger than these lesser wolves are the absolute weakest enemies in the game, it'd be like getting isekai'd into a zelda game and being told a keese is a major threat. He doesn't consider beating the swordsman as special because the swordsman was higher level and had a class, in the game he would've wiped the floor with MC so MC thinks he was just playing badly.

There no windows panel, is Mc is forgot about it? If the world similar with the game, why dont he is try to open window status panel?

I don’t know how much longer I can stand a brain dead MC... Okay brain dead is a bit too harsh of an insult but still... come on.

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't get triggered by these types of MCs. But this one was working my nerves.

The face in the title cards creeps me out. I can understand not displaying the right eye, because it it obscured. The missing nose however is nightmare fuel right there.

Group Leader
@McQuinn I think it's implied that he tried, but it's obviously impossible to open since it's not the game. Despite that, he still knows enemy stats and his own stats by memory, so the status screen wouldn't really help him.

Group Leader
@joel7686 Yes, 5 chapters are currently out in Japan. Chapter 4 is already translated, but it's currently being 'proofread'.

ok so he's confused, fine. totally understandable, new environment, new world, he's being cautious and thats good. overconfidence mc is worse anyways, but he had to notice by now. or at least he's analyzing the situations properly instead of assuming game standards on everything

Dex-chan lover
Maaan, having reincarnated MCs that using their former world standards and morals really annoys me...

Still gonna read it because the art seems bearable to me... (Just switch off your brain to do it)

Users who are viewing this thread