The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~

This author really likes to take something to the extreme. The MC in here is ignorant to the extreme.

All I see in the comments are insults against the ISAKAI Genre, I just want to know WHY TF are you even her?

Dropped, I don't really understand who would find the notion of the protagonist being literally braidead a fun read but that ain't me.
Watch as the score keeps dropping in my stead.

@Kisekifan yes i hate that trope but it has only been 4 chapters so far and I'm hoping. If he's cautious and pretends (considering he is Novice class) even though he's around B~C Level it's fine.

But I really hope there won't be many "eh? already down?" - "oh how nice of you to pretend" and other crap, even if it's said multiple times right into his face that he's strong.

Considering he seems to have been made smart in general (except the "I'm OP but i think I'm weak" part) I have hopes that part disappears.

At least compared to many others going with 'OP but thinks he's weak no matter what'-genre

The description will give you the impression that MC is smart and knowledgeable, but he is actually dumb as a rock. I don't know what author, in his right mind, would think it's a good idea to give MC 30 IQ at best, but it must reflect his own intelligence if his only way to create an intriguing plot is resorting to that. Anyways dropped.

First Chapter MC:Smart
2nd, 3rd, 4th Chapter MC: Is Retarded as hell
Wtf why do they Butcher such a good story with this retarded shit

Dex-chan lover
@Eun1cK
Kinda funny I came here to warn everyone about how stupid the MC is but you beat me to it.

Yep, this is bad. Brain dead isekai. Read the novel and his only redeeming quality is he's not instanly end game character on a fresh new game, tried how difficult the game is, give zero fuck, play in no brain mode, and speedrun it.
No harem and stupid brain dead heroine at least.

Users who are viewing this thread