The Useless Brother Is Now the Strongest - The Mighty Brave Is Reincarnated and Nonchalantly Rules over the Academy - Vol. 5 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Page 43, "The Hero Eugene from twenty years ago was certainly a strong man..."

Dude, was he actually reincarnated from twenty years ago or two thousand years ago?
2,000 years. Just TL error or Typeset error? One of those.

Dex-chan lover
So far the manga is mid at best, it tries too hard to copy One Punch Man but with a Harem Tag and without doing what makes One Punch Man great....

Dex-chan lover
Why did it look like they were all drawn weirdly at the pool? I think their bodies were fatter or wider or something, I can't quite describe it, but it felt off

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that the parents just expect to be in the good graces now - and why can't they appreciate both sons? The younger brother still had amazing grades and good achievements.
Well, neither of the brothers is a doctor or a lawyer, so of course they'd be called a failure. They haven't even started a business! Their cousin Timmy is already a successful business man and he's NINE.
:lul:

Dex-chan lover
So why demon lord loli still around? I'm not complaining, just wondering if she'll stay permanently. Also, how exactly does it work for both regular and loli versions to be there simultaneously?

Okay so the MC's brother needs to step off already.
Author should get rid of him cause he's just an obnoxious pointless eyesore tbh.
The cheating ex fiancee should also either flock off or get a proper punishment before anything cause I highly doubt the MC's oh whatev I forgive everything persona sits well with the readers....

Dex-chan lover
Okay so the MC's brother needs to step off already.
Author should get rid of him cause he's just an obnoxious pointless eyesore tbh.
The cheating ex fiancee should also either flock off or get a proper punishment before anything cause I highly doubt the MC's oh whatev I forgive everything persona sits well with the readers....
Iirc in wn she was supposed to be on house arrest and almost disowned back during the ball after carriage incident. Not sure that's accurate tho since I read it using mtl few months back

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what happened but these last few chapters the MC has become way more enjoyable, I guess the early parts of the story were just trying too hard with the "huh actually I can do everything effortlessly and nothing matters to me and I'll forgive everything for no reason"

Users who are viewing this thread