The Useless Brother Is Now the Strongest - The Mighty Brave Is Reincarnated and Nonchalantly Rules over the Academy - Vol. 5 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Well, that felt like an open harem manga ending than an end-of-volume chapter. I suppose they could end it the way it is now if they wanted to.

Dex-chan lover
Well, neither of the brothers is a doctor or a lawyer, so of course they'd be called a failure. They haven't even started a business! Their cousin Timmy is already a successful business man and he's NINE.
:lul:
E-Mo-Tio-Nal Da-Maaaage!!! :p

Dex-chan lover
Maou is best girl! Omg she is so beautiful!! :kreygasm:

The elf girl hella hot too!
And the body guard!!

Thanks to the gigachads that are translating and working on these long chapter and releasing them every other day ❤️ truly MVPs ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying these long chapters. Keep up the good work! :)

Laughed when MC one punched the demon-dragon.

It has the romance tag but does anything actually happen or is it the same as 90% of romance manga where it's an endless loop of pain and suffering until the axe or drop pop in 😐

Dex-chan lover
Volume 5 cover art makes me feel so good, i wish there was a doujinshi with the little mao, but even if there are a few about this series i doubt any of them have the cute loli mao.

Double-page supporter
Im gonna miss oni girl. She was everything I look for a best girl

Dex-chan lover
Dear Translators, stop changing things up, its confusing as hell. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 5 mentioned 200 years ago...

By that logic in the next few chapters it'll be 2 years :pacman:
I'm looking at page 43 right now, and it reads "twelve years".
The future/present is sinking closer to the past at such speeds, it's starting to affect things retroactively! :p

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad to see Maou helping Julius to see that is better to just not care about it, live life how you want to for yourself, I mean that was the whole point of her reincarnating him after all.

And If he wants to help his brother as a part of living life for himself, then do it and don’t worry about the small things. Who cares how those bastard parents are treating him, I mean look at the about face they did for Julius, it’s obvious they don’t really care and only give a damn about power and prestige.

But he’s different than them, he genuinely cares about his little brother and his well-being. So it only stands to reason that he should just ignore them and do whatever he feels like. But I imagine this is hitting Gaias hard, the poor bastard has literally had his entire life turned upside down and lost so much. But in its place it seems he might have gained something far more valuable than the sim of what was lost, a good big brother, a real goal in life and a desire to improve himself wherever he can.

He has a lot of talent, and more than that he managed to do so much all on his own simply by seeing it once. That’s beyond a prodigy, and the worst part is everything he’s doing is impressive in this era’s context, but it was standard stuff children learned back in the day.

Had he been born back then, there is no telling how powerful he could have gotten, what a shame.

Dex-chan lover
5A8B7B636923527B9CA9D9413AAEBB02BB950121

Dex-chan lover
Big Mao and Smol Mao both exist at the same time making her the best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread