The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Green Green Blue

Bring back the star-pack ring into our bloodline?

So...

Translation: Go Fuck him and give birth to his child?

Dunno why but this manga is so charming. I love the girls' designs

Btw, I just realized it ended in chapter 31. That's ominous...

Dex-chan lover
IT'S ALIVE

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Double-page supporter
I was really hoping Kasano would be a unique demon or something and or, maybe related to his soloman pact (as it before hinted in previous chapters her powers were demonic). Well its still possible, but least we learnt a bit more about her this chapter.

Also, been awhile since I read this, but if I remember correctly, Those last few panels are the 2 sisters of Mayurins team who are currently on holiday/leave with their family (as to why they werent on the mission). So their father is telling them to marry the MC into their family <.<

@earl she was introduced as a prodigy 1st year girl of their grade, whos already been fighting demons overseas and rumored to be the strongest of the 1st years. Then quite a few chapters ago (before the mission) she arrive by chopper and kissed the MC on first sight and made some marriage/wife joke (which she probably is serious). Which also made her fanclub angry.

"Star-pact ring" sounds soooo bad, wouldn't it be better to use "seal of solomon" again? That's its name after all.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series but the conversation flow seems so weird sometime...

Users who are viewing this thread