The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Dex-chan lover
would be nice to see updates for this one. its understandable that the long (really long!) chapters make translators avoid this though.

Dex-chan lover
Dayum dat vol 5 cover girl and we are so far away.

Group Leader
Hey guys!

I had a talk with Kirei Cake and apparently, they dropped it because of low popularity...

I'm a noob cleaner learning to typeset and I want to test my skill by working on this manga.

I have all the raws of this mang.. just need someone to translate it

If you are interested in working with me so we could see this manga to it's completion; Hit me up!

Discord: TRAXCUTTER#4715

Dex-chan lover
nice that it's coming back. the ending was total shit though. never seen anything THIS rushed. i mean, the "epilogue" was a single damn page??

Group Leader
Title is similar to Yamada-kun... hopefully this won't be similarly disappointing.

Double-page supporter
God I love seeing trash manga getting only the axe after just a bunch of volumes or chapters. Good riddance.

Am I supposed to sympathize with this trash "sister" hypocrite who lets random dudes grope her nonchalantly but when a wind blows her skirt she assaults the MC for no reason? And he's evil by default while the people (including her) hellbent on killing him just for existing are "holy"? This is all good but the bad part is I KNOW she'll be seen in good light by the MC no matter what and will be portrayed as a "nice girl who was deceived by villains". Bitch please, the way she thinks is her own, and at her core she's a rotten hypocritical piece of garbage.

Im kinda tired of how manga portrays catholicism.. Like we aren't all bad people! Even the sister is wrong about purgatory, it's not hell it's the middle.

Dex-chan lover
After saving a loli devil

D05gKSzUcAI6dMv.jpg

Double-page supporter
@yldDavid the Sister is a secondary character; she's not really the focus. And the portrayal is closer to a "formerly brainwashed enemy learns how to human" trope.

Users who are viewing this thread