The Villainess Can't Take Revenge on Her Reaper Father - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh god yet again another "doing things completely shitty but actually having a heart like an angel" trope shit. If you act like a shit it doesn't matter what your heart actually thinks.

"You're guilty of child abuse"
"But sir! In my mind, I thought she was an angel!"
"You did abuse her, you talk shit to her, didn't help her when she needed you, you don't even communicate with her and glare at her all the time"
"I'm just shy!"
"The fuck is that excuse?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I saw the cover image ad gave the book a slight side-eye but I didn't see the incest or romance tag and gave it a shot, im reading thru the book and im giving it a real hard side-eye now....

Dex-chan lover
Not another one of these "he comes off as brutal and pitiless but he's just ~shy~" fucking things, we just watched him send his daughter to die without a word. Oh, but I bet there was a whole lot of inner turmoil that led him (a fucking duke) to attend her execution without lifting a finger. Nah, not gonna stick around for the excuses.

Contributor
Another of these villainess reincarnation stories... is ok. :D

Aggregator gang
uwu oh ok. Father was just too enamored with his daughter being so cute and precious that he just had no other choice but to let her die and was just too tsundere to say anything to her uwu.

...like what the fuck else does this setup lead us to think???
:facepalm:

Smart ass gaslighter antagonist tho..

Dex-chan lover
What if she need to actually BITE the target to read their thoughts?
MC will become famous as a biter; going around biting people.
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Another "the saint is evil" trope, bleh. I'm on board with y'all about being over the shithead is only nice in his head stuff. I'm only curious about who actually killed the prince tbh. Self-inflicted, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
:notlikethis: So he lets her die, talks trash about her, but thinks nice things about her... Ok, sure...

Also can we talk about her having plenty of reason to know that girl was behind everything yet she still chose to believe she was on her side until the end. :aquadrink:

I am betting it is going to come up with some nonsense to justify the father like "He found a way to bring her back." :facepalm:

Am I still going to read it... Probably :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Those thought-bubbles are quite clearly hallucinations or something. Maybe it's actually mind reading, except always the opposite of what they actually think?
So I'm not quite sure why but I feel that Yuno might be evil.

Call it a hunch
What I don't get is why she continued pretending when the mc was killed. She had already shown herself to not care when she was framed, and as she's killed she won't live to give a benefit to her by thinking she's a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I can kinda get behind a Tsundere Dad who seemed terrible but had inside good thoughts, but this is insanely different. Mother f***er sent off his daughter to her death without a word.

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the stupidest first chapters of "The Villainess Something" i've ever read. I know this is just a kick off for her to return, but the order of events was ridiculous; they set you up, your friends abandoned you and the person she wants to take revenge on is her father?! Dude...:wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread