The Villainess' Days Are Numbered! - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
lmao she literally has hp
also she's already dead in original world?
this offer seems fishy

It's unique twist to the typical isekai villainess. MC seemed kinda funny and I like the art. Will keep an eye on this one.

The Demon Lord was crying for the original host? He should have been the ML then, he's dark, his body looks like fluffy rainy clouds, looks kinda mischievous and appreciative, kinda crazy as well so spiciness wouldn't lack, it'd be funny, idk. XD

Btw, being serious, she shouldn't trust him that easy, he gave her a fishy skill, a sick body full of pain and if she died in her past life there's no way she'd be able to come back (unless ofc her body is in a coma or something). Anyway, he's a demon, how trustable he can be? xD

Aggregator gang
@FeBriz it's funny until you get to Lord Baltimore - who was actually the figure the city was named after.

i'm crying this premise is just too funnyyy looking forward to more lolol

thank you for picking it up!!

I would really like it if one of these manhwa villainesses actually went back to her real world for good. It won't be this series, but I want one of them to do it.

@AnimefangirlX
I know exactly two where that happened.
One was becasue it was a manga first that got axed so the mc went home early but the fact it was rushed made it unsatisfying.
The other one had the mc go home with her boo but also some other guy because harem, but that story was very rage inducing because the set up for the fantasy world was terrible and the mc was a selfish cunt who never did anything to help this one character that got screwed over.
Like the first one would have been better if the love interest also returned and the second would have been better without the third wheel and a different setup completely.

I wasn’t finding any new god manhwas to read lately... but I think I finally found one

@AnimefangirlX
I honestly dont remember the title but it was always at the top of my KissManga lost because it had one of those Φ or Ψ as the first letter but me blindly searching the list to mangadex isnt bringing anything up.
Another major thing in the story was the mc holding big-npc-energy

@angellordemon right? He looks downright awful. This is strange since the mc looks pretty good...maybe albinism doesn't look good with this artists style? It would be good to look at other male characters in this manwha to see if it's just the duke the one who looks bad or if it's every male

When I first saw her shoes, I'm immediately reminded of hoof heels lmao. Why they look like that TT

thank you so much for translating <3

Group Leader
Was she stabbed? I'm going to give you 9 points for that. It's so good she wasn't hit by a car. Plus, her days are numbered. That's more interesting.

Thanks for the upload! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread