The Villainess' Days Are Numbered!

Can't seem to like this one, not really a fault of the story. I just can't stand the comedy in this and it kinda feels like the FL is not taking this whole thing seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
the plot makes me feel like i've lived inside a small plastic ball for my entire life and i haven't seen anything outside of it. it feels like the FL only has one brain cell that doesn't even hit the corners of her brain in a satisfying aesthetic way, she spends most of the time purposefully looking away from the ML's (and her own) feelings which would be solved if she just explained her situation to her husband, who has been literally begging her to be clear with him about whatever she's struggling with because she HASNT been subtle about it. Like obviously there is something she's hiding, and its infuriating that she told her brother ?? and then he Never showed up again??? Maybe make him relevant because he's burdened with knowledge and forced by the narrative to be useless. Poor Isaac, and poor Eclipse. No empathy for this new and worse version of Clea.

Users who are viewing this thread