The Villainess Empress's Attendant - Ch. 2

Contributor
right? I wish we got an actual villainess GL manhwa. Or just skip the yuri-bait already.
the ones i know are "Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou" (manga), "Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!" (manhua) and "Dang E Yi Yu Dao Bing Jiao"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the ones i know are "Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou" (manga), "Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!" (manhua) and "Dang E Yi Yu Dao Bing Jiao" (manhua)
I know both of those, thanks. But what I want is a GL MANHWA set in a villainess settings similar to this.

"Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou" (manga) -- this one is a manga with otome game settings.

"Dang E Yi Yu Dao Bing Jiao" (manhua) -- while the settings is indeed what I want, it's a manhua - which means the art quality is inconsistent, with average-to-bad plot and bad pacing.

Contributor
I know both of those, thanks. But what I want is a GL MANHWA set in a villainess settings similar to this.

"Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou" (manga) -- this one is a manga with otome game settings.

"Dang E Yi Yu Dao Bing Jiao" (manhua) -- while the settings is indeed what I want, it's a manhua - which means the art quality is inconsistent, with average-to-bad plot and bad pacing.
Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!, is a manhua too and art has been good and consistent.

Dex-chan lover
Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!, is a manhua too and art has been good and consistent.
oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Well hey, at least there's one series! Here's to hoping there will be more eventually.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Well hey, at least there's one series! Here's to hoping there will be more eventually.
Tbf, I heard there's actually quite a few otome isekai GL series on Korean sites. We just never see them get translated...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter. For a moment there I was hoping we'd get stealth and extremely subversive Nah, I'd yuri scene but author-san went a different route.......and could be a pen name for Gege.

Users who are viewing this thread