The Villainess Flips the Script! - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry.. But i can't stand that old man anymore. Every chapter with him makes me annoyed :shamihuh:
Also that girl seems a little too calm. I wonder if she's like Luca :thonk:
Please don't be annoying :pepehmm: We have enough with that grandpa already

Dex-chan lover
Not sure exactly if that girl wanted to derail the discussion, set up talks about her getting engaged to Luca or sometime else entirely, but whatever her goal was, she was clearly happy about how the discussion played out.

Still curious tho, how could she get dark colored hair while the other royal family was blonde? But the current king said that she was her own daughter as well

Contributor
How are they 5th cousins?? From my understanding, Charlotte and Jonah are 1st cousins, so then Charlotte and Luca are 1st cousins-once-removed from Luca's dad side and 2nd cousins-once-removed from his mom's side.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, the old king shouldn't be taken serious and his opinion shouldn't hold any weight, why everyone is acting as if he was the sitting monarch and just letting him walking over everything, at best ask him for advice but letting him decide shit like he's still the Emperor is retarded and makes the whole royal family look like spineless wimps, no wonder that Jona or whatever his name is, was getting his away with shit in the previous timeline and in this one.

Double-page supporter
Like another commenter said there is no way are they 5th cousins. Given Charlotte and Jonah are 1st cousins (share a grandparent), and Charlotte and Luca's mom are 2nd cousins (share a great-grandparent). 5th cousins would be not be that closely related

Since it's already been heavily hinted at that Luca has regressed to the "novels" beginning. I believe that Charlotte has regressed as well, but Luca doesn't know that and feels that if he gets involved with her than he would be putting her in danger due to his romantic feelings towards her.

Another theory I have is that the events of the "novel" have happened multiple times now, but with slight alterations, and that Judith has lived through them all. Which is why she saw those memories of scenes that weren't in the original novel.
In short, she's the original Judith, but her mind can't really cope with the fact that she has regressed for so many times that she has come up with the excuse of being inside of novel so that her mind can slowly come to terms with everything.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's already been heavily hinted at that Luca has regressed to the "novels" beginning. I believe that Charlotte has regressed as well, but Luca doesn't know that and feels that if he gets involved with her than he would be putting her in danger due to his romantic feelings towards her.

Another theory I have is that the events of the "novel" have happened multiple times now, but with slight alterations, and that Judith has lived through them all. Which is why she saw those memories of scenes that weren't in the original novel.
In short, she's the original Judith, but her mind can't really cope with the fact that she has regressed for so many times that she has come up with the excuse of being inside of novel so that her mind can slowly come to terms with everything.

I read some spoilers that Charlotte is not a returnee, she just more mature (with that kind of grandpa and her older relatives' resentment towards him, it's understandable).

Judith is the original Judith and for what I know, this is her 3rd life. She somehow reincarnated in SKorea first where she somehow ""read"" the story of Luca. Luca made a wish to royal fam's heirloom which kept by the winter fam so he can start over. However before that time, the dead Judith already living in modern Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread