The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Wonderful art! i'm a fan of the novel. I hope this actually is a start to a manhwa and not just a promo for th enovel.

Cayena is gorgeous, but...ugh why did they have to make raphael or whatever another huge face thic eyebrows....he's the same age as the sociopath rezef

AWESOME~ this is so~ cool~ can't wait for the next chapter...OH! and thanks for the translation.... keep up the awesome work UwU

YESSSSSS THIS GOT A MF MANHWAAAAAA fuck rezef all my homies hate rezef

what does she mean by return?
so is she like Athy who has lived in several eras with the same soul? with the only difference that Cayene here remembers her lives since the beginning?

I was like, oh no not another random girl isekaid into a webnovel as villainess and trying to change her destiny

but the novel's reviews look pretty good, I might start reading the novel first :D

lolol good art tbh im up to date with novel translations but since the art is so good i read it here

So she's basically cayena in another life and get back being cayena again?

i was really hoping i’d get to see a cute sibling relationship but nvm. trash.

btw aps, are you guys ok? u keep picking up series. i’m not complaining tho

btw typo it says "simpl" being beautiful instead of simply but its really not a bug deal

i really didn't imagine cayena like this tbh, i was influenced by the novel cover ig. but the art is beautiful so ill just change the image of cayena in my head.

also spoiler AND warning for new readers:
don't open if don't want to get spoiled
lot of psychopath obsessed men

Omggg this Novel is the best for me
So gooddd, I love to high hope for manhwa too
Thx for pick up

Users who are viewing this thread