The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

My fave novel omgg 😭😭
was still kinda sad about the changing of the team handling the novel at chapter 100🤧 but then i saw this yeyy!!

Fed-Kun's army
ah so the plot line basically the same one as that one i read xD
well hopefully there's a lot of satisfying revenge scene here lol

Aggregator gang
Was she persecuted on the same day of the original party in the beginning? Eh, either way can't wait for more!

Can I just say, the art is so beautiful. I had to pause for a few minutes just to savour each panel

Where do they get their 3D models? The first panel is the same castle as The Viridescent Crown just in red. Same arch, same row of windows on the bottom. Is it on a program?

Where do they get their 3D models? The first panel is the same castle as The Viridescent Crown just in red. Same arch, same row of windows on the bottom. Is it on a program?

@incyepark she was cayena in her first life
In her 2nd life she was in the modern world with no memories when she was cayena but she felt a strange connection between them when she read the novel in her 3rd life she returned to being cayena

@ArQ7 That's true. I see that design too often in korean manhwa. The color and structure are similar. I'm starting to think they only have 1 template for royal castles.

@that_weeb_one they probably all use clip studio paint on that program they have 3d models which you can extract lineart from then color so that might explain why

fuck i just saw her brother and

brother and ml :)

nvm he evil 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread