The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Group Leader
you guys have the best quality by far so i hope you get this! good luck <3

Ooh nice I like this version better always appreciate the redrawn tittle and the sfx.

I mean APS will probably upload 20 chapters in a row like always but I prefer your quality. Do appreciate the 20 chapters since it is like a spoiler but I also appreciate having better quality by a lot. Please do continue.

omg you guys never disappoint T-T thank you for the flawless tls and beautiful sfx, wishing yall the best for this sr!! <3

Not a fan of this trope but i am a fanof you guys so trust this is good and know you will do it great

When I saw your name I instantly clicked
You guys never failed to give the best.
Though I'm gonna read the one who's gonna release faster but I'll always come back to your version for the quality ❤️❤️

Fantastic work! I can really see the difference in quality with your groups works compaired to the other groups. I became a fan after seeing you guys take on one of a manhwa that I took an interest in.

Quality is better then quantity!

Liv

Group Leader
I always look for your translations when I see a series~
Thank you for the hard work!

Beauty doesn't bring power
I don't know your translation group but I believe you have the best translation for the above mentioned phrase. I tried out all the other three translations but I couldn't get myself to read the rest of the chapter when this phrase was translated so badly. Just wanted to thank you for translating it so perfectly

Thank you so much!
I loved the novel and the art of the manhwa is amazing so I have high hopes for this

Users who are viewing this thread