The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Quick to upload chapters against other tl teams to the point the translation team marks chapter 1 as the ending despite the raws being on chapter 19? That's a new one.

Group Leader
For everyone who said we marked it as END. IT ISN'T OUR FAULT, EVERYONE CAN SET AN ENDING CHAPTER AND WHEN SOMEONE UPLOAD THAT CHAPTHER MANGADEX AUTOMATICALLY MARK THE CHAPTHER AS END.

Great work. Love the translation I love APS speedruns but sometimes going nice and slow brings greater quality so keep up the good work.

Oh... this is a case of a villainess in a novel? I was thinking that it was like Doctor Elise. Shame.

im confused, why does she died bcos of poison? in the prologue doesn't it said that she's dead in tragic death? or the tragic death itself is get poisoned??

Double-page supporter
Im fuckin trembling the art style is actually so beautiful the beauty is literally making me shake

Group Leader
The titles are just all over the place. First she was referred to as "Your Majesty" incorrectly, a title reserved for the ruler and his / her spouse. Now she's referred to as "Your Grace", reserved for dukes and duchesses.

Users who are viewing this thread