The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Proofreading needed. "He just a puppet", at the very least should be "He's just a puppet". You could also include the note that the raws used male pronouns if you really think that it was intended that way, though I highly doubt that Razef is a puppet and it should refer to Cayena instead.

need to work more on the translation, maybe hiring someone fluent in korean? because like japanese, korean usually doesnt put subjects into their sentences, need to understand the context to refer to who the subject is..

sorry if i offend you, but just trying to give constructive criticism:)

umm i also get neglected as a child by my father and growing up in an abusive household but i still manage to control myself around him... anyway the point is the brother is just evil by nature. no need for redemption but whatever the author wants 😂

I honestly don't understand why he wants to kill her and how it was that she made him emperor if she was so useless. it just doesn't add up. It seems pretty half baked at this point, I hope they will explain these points better latter on.

the mood of the webtoon seems different than the novel. i'm kinda sad :-( the novel has much more impact and somber tone so i also suggest reading it!

It shluld be your highness instead of your majesty, since neither of them are king nor queen.

Users who are viewing this thread