The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Nooooo kayena she can’t forgive that damn brother who poisoned her what happened to the plot 🤦🤦🤦🤦

@vrvaetty omg it’s like wmmap!!

But when she was in the modern world did she know about her previous life as kayena? Or did she forget??? I’m confused 😩

@royalsincognito I thought it might be something like that. However, Raffaello with two 2! ff's gives me the chills 😖 Plz no! At least make it Rafaello or Raphaello, as you put it.
On the other hand there are names like Heinrich and Olivia, so (the italian vibey) Rafaello feels off. And reading over 80 chapters of the novel might make me bit biased as well.

If it was Raphaello, the nickname that Cayena used to and his mother still uses would naturally spell out as Raphy. Which does sound better than Raffi.

What sorta person can just come and go as they please... In the imperial palace nonetheless! Like, surely, he shouldn't have even be let inside without an appointment?

@Comicfreak101 In the modern world, I think Cayena forgot about her previous life in the Eldium empire, but felt always drawn to the story of Black Rose something (I forget the name of the book), and specially to the life of the villainness, without knowing why. She remembers about her past life only when she reincarnates back to the empire.

I say keep the name! Either Raffaello or Raphael, but not any combination of the two lol

@Tabitha Raffaello is a real name though? It's actually a chocolate brand as well! Rafaello with one f is actually one I've never seen before. And raphaello again isn't a common spelling.

I think it's because people are used to seeing Raphael (like the turtles) that ph seems more natural.
And to be fair, the famous renaissance painter that people know as Raphael, his name was actually Raffaello.

@yannickq Noooo ;_;

Fine, I accept your reasoning. It still sounds weird though. Maybe if there were more Italian names in the story, it would fit better. I'm secretly still team Raphael and whenever I read a chapter I replace the name Raffaello with Raphael in my mind :3 I'm terrible like that!

So she really hold no grudge to her brother at all??
He was the one who manipulate and poison her, leading to her miserable death and she feel no resentment at all??

Am i the only one feeling flustrated that they just brush it off like it was nothing???

If I show him love I can change him...

Hmmmmm generally biggest mistake before an abusive relationship lol

Contributor
I can't decide if him going from poisoning her one day to looking at her with big puppy eyes the next, so quickly, is unrealistic or extra-realistic given the particular sorts of crazy we know he is.

(But if the latter I'd be extremely worried about swinging back the other way on equally short notice :/ One does not simply "get better" from personality or mental-health problems that came from neglect the moment someone starts looking after them. Which is not to say it's not a crucial first step in the right direction, but... Alas.)

Users who are viewing this thread