The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

ah yes the good ole tripping while wearing heels -- always makes me feel bad for the ankles of all noble MCs

Idk if its just me but i feel like the guys lower eyeliner is too thick lmao - thanks for the chapter tho

i thought it was only me that dislikes the ML rn and how he likes her all of a sudden but i’m not the only one thank goodness. i like rezef much more as a character than kedrey

The art is so beautiful😍😍 and goodness Cayena is soooooo friggin gorgeous!!! We already got Aria stealing hearts and now we got Cayena🤣 my gayness can't take this anymore💘
BUT I WANT MORE🔥🔥🔥

not me simping for the brother instead of the ml😭 but like he's a jerk at first but then he's just a child who lacks warmth and affection😭 he's adorable too!!😭 this has nothing to do with the chapter lmao

Woohoo! Thank you for another chapter.

The artwork is out of this world...the way they even considered the sunlight and shading...superb.

man i always find this trope dumb as hell in medieval settings, how tf is she gonna trip with the heels when she walks in heels 24/7

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling in every manhwa there are inivisble fries making girls trip 24/7

damn grass-kun is at it again

anw breaking off engagement.. who was he engaged to before?

Users who are viewing this thread