The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Thank you for the translation and your hardwork ! I always wait for yours because the quality sooo good but please do take a break and take care of your wrist ! Rest well ~~

Fed-Kun's army
Best chapter so far, mostly 'cause we got to see Raffaello in almost every panel 😆

Thank you for such a high quality translation, you guys are doing a wonderful job and we as readers are more than grateful for your hard work! Get good rest and take care of yourselves!

Dex-chan lover
Parody Scans and Flame scans have such bad translations even though they're puting their hands on everything. Thank you very much for your work!

Fed-Kun's army
The only translation I'll ever read for this! Rest well! You're doing such high quality work. Thank you!

Ah the cliche when the FL falls and the ML catches onto her ahh

No worries, it's worth the wait when such a high quality chapters is produced! Thanks for the chapter and please do rest and take care of your health!!

I'm still not too excited about the ML. At this point I'm more interested in the brother.

The thing I really appreciate about this is how accurate the translation itself is. 10/10.

Love the translation. There are very few typos here and there but very few nothing to worry about plus they don't change the meaning of the translation.

Except once I think I read "madame" by mistake in chapter 1 instead of "made me". Basically it was thanks to a typo that missed a space between the two words so it said "mademe" and my mind automatically read "madame" for some weird yet funny reason.

i like your group's translations the most, so i'll be eagerly waiting. thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread