The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

your translations are still the absolute best! please never stop! I'll just wait for you guys to release your versions <3

Hope you have more than 6 hours of rest! Y'all worked so hard today. Some groups do literal translation which make the dialogue stilted, but you guys are so on point with your choice of words and composition that I'm confident nothing gets lost in translation.

On a side note, much as I love Kayena's outfits, this recent one kinda bothers me. I mean are those flowers on her torso real?? Seems like a recipe for a bad case of allergies.

im going to wait, but please rest well!!!

@pookaloo i was thinking the same since the beginning! i dont think they are real flowers, but they are just too big and feels like too much information on the dress???

Fed-Kun's army
@pookaloo @zastanna

Flowers on clothes are pretty much always fake, because if you were to use real flowers, they would have to be very fresh and you couldn't wear them for very long either as they would quickly wilt. Thus, such flowers are almost always made of fabric. I don't think I've ever seen someone wearing real flowers, except for one occasion which was a wedding.

i dont care if there are 28832 other versions available, i’ll always just read your translations. thank you for releasing 12 chaps in 2 days, with high quality at that. such an amazing feat. thank you very very much. please rest a lot, i’ll always be waiting for your team!

Power Uploader
Duke's face throughout the chapter:
3-10.jpg

Hahahaha.

Thank you for such a quality work! 😍

Contributor
"trustworthy schemer"

Um.

Does she know that, contrary to appearing trustworthy, her femme fatale vibes are through the roof here XD

oh my god i was so confused abt the plot w parody's translations so i decided to try rereading with illiterate's translations and it makes so. much. sense. now!!! thank you guys SO much!!!!!! I liked the story already bc the art is pretty 😏 but now i can enjoy how great the plot and main character is

Yup, the overused scene is finally here...bleh forget about the cliche stuff,, i'm more interested in the relationship between her and the tempered brother

Users who are viewing this thread