The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

4xo8fi.jpg

ngl this is not the best meme but still

@Aurantix thank you for sharing that tidbit! let the chase begin!!

I still can't get over how beautifully the artwork is done. Thank you to the scanlation team for providing this feast for our eyes!

my bi heart can't take this aldkljf they're all so beautiful

thank you so much for all the updates~

Dex-chan lover
@Aurantix I'm holding out hope that they explain a bit more in a flashback or something from the duke's perspective. Sounds like the whole explanation of why her respecting his boundaries matters to him could be a whole chapter in itself.

Lmaaaaaoooooo she turned old boi into a siscon 💀💀 (I’m kidding I’m veeeeery aware how drug-like and addictive affection and care can be for people with trauma from childhood neglect)

I'm starting to dislike ML who ignores the FL cuz they are being clingy and annoying then when they change and the FL didn't like them anymore.. they chase the FL.. like bruhh...

Fed-Kun's army
@Lily2367
It's really become a common trope in these isekai stories. I guess it's to highlight that a person's selfish nature drives the one they desire back, but once they mature more, their true self-worth is shown to the man.

Meanwhile, little brother is all, "Get the f*ck away from my nee-san!"

@R3nAknyght

I hope they do, it's kind of a waste really, because while on the surface it's the same "now that you ignore me, I like you" Cliché, it's actually properly justified with a good context and explanation.
It kind of bothers me how people are dismissing it as the usual trope 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Lily2367

It’s only natural. Affection and love don’t come without reason. Who wants to be with someone who’s clingy and puts their own personal interest over yours? The reason he’s attracted to the current princess is because she’s being thoughtful of him. The previous chapters also made clear he disliked others because of a trauma. That ultimately stems from a fear of betrayal or manipulation. Once he finds someone he actually trusts, which she did with her current action, it’s only natural that he would start to like her presence more. That fear of someone’s invasion of his space will be diminished the more he trusts them.

Also, it’s easier to forgive someone who’s changed than someone who has not. Rather, the fact that he’s even willing to give her another chance despite her previous transgressions is telling of how kind hearted and open minded he is.

Users who are viewing this thread